Complete Video Production
I am a freelance director, videographer and editor based in Wellington, New Zealand. I produce creative, professional video content at an affordable cost. My services include the production of TV/online commercials, corporate videos, documentaries, promotional videos and various bespoke videos for businesses and creatives around New Zealand. I provide all aspects of production from concept to delivery and pride myself on making it an easy and enjoyable experience for my clients.
- 1.6 million Kiwis watched an online video to learn about services or products they wanted to buy in 2011. - Nielsen Consumer and Media Insights Q2 2010 — Q1 2011
- Various research studies show that people are far more likely to take action having watched a video about a product or service
- Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world and videos are 53 times more likely to get a page one ranking on Google.
- Online video users are expected to double to 1.5 billion by 2016.
- 81% of senior marketing executives now use online video content in their marketing programs.
- One minute of video is worth 1.8 million words, according to Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research.
- Through a creative combination of visuals, music and editing, videos engage viewers and create a memorable feeling about your company.
Facts About Online Video
- “The video he produced truly exceeded our expectations. Throughout the process Ro was professional, flexible, accommodating, and patient.” - Paul Corbett, Wellington Tunnels Alliance
- “The best part about working with Ro is how easy he is to work with. He took care of everything and the feedback on the video has been great, with viewers commenting that it is “authentic and approachable”. I couldn’t be happier with the results!” – Angela Thompson, Sharesight Marketing Manager
- “The video really captures who we are and where we’re heading as an organisation and the end product is definitely the more polished, fresh and professional result we were looking for.” – Kim Watson, Kiwibank Brand Manager
- “The results were amazing…I am incredibly proud of the finished product and it will timelessly serve my marketing efforts” – Lisa Jacobs, Owner Marketyourcreativity.com
- “He delivered 100% on the brief, and brought his own unique style and talent in what was an easy, straightforward process. New Zealand Post would recommend him.” – John Tulloch, NZ Post Communications Manager
- “The process could not have been easier. Ro has a calm, unobtrusive approach. We are very happy with the results” – Tracey Bond, Simpson Grierson HR Manager
- “Ro is such a pleasure to work with and the project was smooth sailing through and through. The video captured the energy, enthusiasm and excitement during the day. He told the story very well” – Janice Nadew, SOLGM Communications Manager
- “I would have no hesitation in recommending Ro to any commercial business which needs high quality, professional film work produced.” - Brian McGinn, Entertainment Publications National Manager
The Generosity Sessions
One Percent Collective is a not-for-profit charity that brings together artists, businesses, and kind citizens to collectively give their 1% to charity. Every two months they host a special gig to raise funds and awareness called ‘The Generosity Sessions’ which attracts some of New Zealand’s finest performers. I was asked to create a short film about the first of...More
Z Good in the hood 2014
‘Good In The Hood’ is an annual campaign run by Z Energy to raise over $1m for community charities around New Zealand. For the second year they asked me to travel around the country to highlight the great work some of these charities do...More
Snow On Cuba Mall
On August 18th 2011 it began to Snow in Wellington, New Zealand for the first time in decades. I had always wanted to capture a human reaction to a rare event so I kept my eye on the weather radar that morning. When I saw the snow shower approaching I rushed my camera into position on a popular pedestrian street called Cuba Mall and waited for the first flakes to fall...More